Friday, February 28, 2014

New Deadline!! Need help!

I have been informed by the program that I only have until the 21st of March to decide if I want to participate! YIKES This means I need to really rev up the fundraising, and keep it steady if I am going to have to throw in some money this early!! As an added ensentive I will send EVERY DONATOR a black and white print. The hand colored prints will still be sent out for those who can send $150 or more. I can combine previous donations if you want to upgrade to the painted image. =D

At this point I am also happy to consider pledges. Send me a message if you want to pledge any amount, but are not able to donate right away. Also all purchases through my Etsy shop will go toward the travel funds!

I can't thank you all enough for all of your support!

Link to Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KelseyLivingstonArt

Link to campaign: https://www.fundmytravel.com/Kelsey-Livingston-1391577316/campaigns/Send-Kelsey-to-Italy-1391577604/view


No comments:

Post a Comment