Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Deadline extension! Hurry! Help me decide!

The powers above have extended the deadline for the Florence trip. I now have until April 4th to pull the trigger on that trip.

Here is the link for the fundraising campaign for all those who are able to donate: https://www.fundmytravel.com/Kelsey-Livingston-1391577316/campaigns/Send-Kelsey-to-Italy-1391577604/view

And all sales on the Etsy shop will go into the pot for travel expenses: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KelseyLivingstonArt?ref=search_shop_redirect

You're all amazing, thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Are you still going? I am trying to make a payment but it won't let me :(

    FYI you can create a hyperlink in your draft screen by clicking the link button in the top bar, putting the text you want to display (or just the link itself) and then entering the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am still going! The class ended up being cancelled, but I raised just enough to make it! I am rooming with a friend from undergrad, and I will be out there for about 3 weeks! It's going to be awesome!

      PS: Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  2. Oh! Well I will try again tomorrow, or I'll just mail you a check. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete